Thursday, July 14, 2011

Giggle Bugs

Monday night we had some friends over for burgers at our house. We loved catching up with the Smiths and Armstrongs and watching the "babies" giggle and play.



They loved putting different toys in this spinner thing to see what would happen to each one.


They also loved water time- they played outside for over an hour just running and playing!



The best smiles ever are the drippy popcicle kind!! (This reminds me of a sign I saw on pinterest (which is a whole other story) that said "Please excuse the mess. My children are making MEMORIES" I love that!!)


We're so thankful for the amazing friends we have been blessed with!!! Thanks for coming over to play!!!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

We had a blast! As I told you that evening, we are incredibly thankful to have great friends like you and Travis...and it just makes it even sweeter that our kids love each other too!