Last weekend we went to visit Trav's college roommate, Dave, and his awesome wife, Kristin. Last summer they bought a new boat, and we were SUPER excited to finally get a chance to spend an afternoon with them on it out at Lake Travis.
We spent the first part of the afternoon SURFING! It was awesome- similar to wakeboarding, but you are not actually attached to the board by the boots and you're way closer to the boat. Trav, Dave and Kristin all rocked the surf board and I rocked the camera. :) (I don't like doing things that I might not be good at....so I'd rather not even try....PLUS I really didn't want to get my hair wet....AND I didn't want to swim with the fishies....)
This was TOO funny....Dave gave Kristin a crash course in surfing...on the boat. She wasn't 100% sure that she wanted to do it, but she was awesome at it so I'm glad she did!!
nervous smile?

whoo hoo!!
We spent the last part of the day hanging out in a secluded cove. It was so nice hanging out and catching up with these 2.
Thank you Dave and Kristin for entertaining us!!! We had a BLAST!!
No comments:
Post a Comment