Merry Christmas! This season, thanks to a Young Lives devotional shared by Michelle, I have been thinking a lot about the miracle of God's son being sent to Earth as a helpless, tiny baby, born to a frightened teenage girl who was chosen by the Lord. I've also thought a lot about Joseph and how easy it would have been for him to call off their wedding plans. The incredible amount of faith they must have had to trust the Lord and know that he was taking care of them, and that he was performing a miracle through them. WOW! The story of Christ's birth is truly incredible...I am blown away by this gift. As I look at the blessings in my life, I am so thankful that God loves us THAT much. I can't think of a better reason to CELEBRATE!!!! (Thank you White family for the yummy cake batter bark and beautiful verse to remind our family of the mighty king who was born thousands of years ago to save us!!)
This was our last Christmas morning as a family of 3....crazy to think of how different it will be next year. :) We checked out our stocking goodies first and then let Colby open up all of his "cars, trucks, and presents" as he would say.
Santa went all the way to Loves truck stop to get this gift!!
Our little buddies
Merry Christmas, Colby!!! Glad you were a good boy this year. :)
Next up on our Christmas Day agenda was Nona and Pappy's house!
Check out these awesome shoes from Uncle DJ!
Playing trucks with Pappy
Helping Aunt Zia open her present
I love how Colby lays down to play with his trucks. :) We had a fabulous Christmas Day!!!! The best part was that there was no stress and no rushing from one place to the next. After a delicious lunch with the Anthonys, Travis headed down to the ranch to get a hunting head start, and Colby and I played with trucks and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together all day. It was GREAT!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment