8 weeks from tomorrow we will have a baby girl!!!! We saw Dr. G. yesterday and everything looked GREAT. I only gained 1 pound in the past 2 weeks which I consider a miracle since I've eaten 1/2 of a bucket of cheese balls and about 10 cupcakes thanks to Colby's b-day party.
I love that I get to see her every 2 weeks now instead of every 4 weeks. It just makes me feel so much better to know that everything looks good and we are that much closer to meeting Miss Camryn. (AND it means Sally and Kim and Lynnsay are even CLOSER to baby time!!! It's getting exciting!!)

Look at these ADORABLE outfits that a high school friend sent this week. She has a super cute boutique on Etsy- check it out!!

Saw this lamp at Hobby Lobby this week and I'm thinking Cami has to have it...

Surprise from the Stahls! I've never in my life seen a box of 204 diapers!!!

aaaaaaaaaand.....last, but not least- look what's in the mail right now on it's way to our house!!!! It's actually supposed to be delivered TODAY so I have been camping out by the front door waiting.....still no sign of it, but I'm not giving up. I can't wait to see it!!!
(Daddy has been busy busy in Camryn's room this week and he is actually in there right now taping off the room to be ready for paint! YAY for a productive spring break!!!)
I flipped through old posts on the blog and found my 31 week post pregnant with Colby. So funny that Travis was painting his nursery at 31 weeks, too!! :)

1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding!!!! Cannot wait to see the nursery done and meet Miss Camryn oh so very soon!!!
Post a Comment