Yay! Just under 9 weeks to go!! Here's a quick picture of the tummy...it's growing, growing, growing. This picture is even from the morning (the smallest tummy time of the day)...this is my "I just woke up and am thankful that is's Friday" look...
Travis' plan this weekend is to put up the chair rail in the nursery and paint...I can't wait to see it finished! We're also going to try to make it down to Austin on Saturday to get the dresser for the nursery since we got a 20% off coupon in the mail...we figured we might as well use it on the most expensive thing that we wanted. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with Dave and Kristin for lunch as well.
Last night we went to our final chilbirth class- we graduated- certificate and all! :) We got to take a sneak peek at the mesh panties...interesting to say the least...
Other than that, she just went through what exactly happens after you deliver the baby...it was actually a really good class, because no one tells you EXACTLY what happens step by step after the birth. I came up with so many questions that I didn't even know I had. I'm sure I'll come up with MANY more. :)
Next dr. appt. is on Wednesday!!

1 comment:
mesh panties will be your best friend, and you wont even know what to think after that baby comes out...your body becomes SOOO foriegn! Take my advice...DO NOT FEEL your tummy once you have him....it is the oddest thing ever..like jello and it makes you want to cry! haha!!! Cant wait to meet Colby!
Post a Comment