Colby's bedding came today!!! It's adorable- even cuter than the picture! I can't wait to see it on the crib and in the nursery! (First we need to get a crib...and turn the "man cave" into a nursery... maybe this will be inspiration)
well if Colby is anything like Mr. Reeser...good luck! Reese does not like his crib at all and is still in his bassinet in our room. SO, his nursery is adorable...but babyless...dont get me started on the frustration of all that...awgh! Oh well, the are little for only a while! :)
2 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to see how cute it is...and I know it will be at its best with your little man snoozing on it in 10 weeks. Crazy!
well if Colby is anything like Mr. Reeser...good luck! Reese does not like his crib at all and is still in his bassinet in our room. SO, his nursery is adorable...but babyless...dont get me started on the frustration of all that...awgh! Oh well, the are little for only a while! :)
Post a Comment