Here are a few words of advice....
(Travis' favorite was the one about cooking pizza and mashed potatoes!)
I love it! Kids are too funny and random! That was really sweet of them to throw you a shower - what fun!
Those were precious! Kids are funny. You are going to have one soon that will make you laugh, I am sure :) You have a sweet class!
welcome to my world..Ginny says the funniest things EVER!! Once little Colby starts to talk you need to get a journal to write all the funny things in for sure!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! Kids are too funny and random! That was really sweet of them to throw you a shower - what fun!
Those were precious! Kids are funny. You are going to have one soon that will make you laugh, I am sure :) You have a sweet class!
welcome to my world..Ginny says the funniest things EVER!! Once little Colby starts to talk you need to get a journal to write all the funny things in for sure!!!
Post a Comment