Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 months

 Cami!! You're 2 months old and I'm so thankful that we've survived up to this point. It was questionable in the beginning. The past few weeks have been full of smiles, giggles, coos and more and more happy time. This brings me GREAT JOY!!! You still have your moments. I think your tummy is just giving you fits, but you are a trooper. Everyone keeps telling me that there is a major turning point between 10 and 12 weeks when babies are just suddenly happier....we've almost made it!! 

Here are a few things about you at 2 months:
-you love bath time- I think the warm water soothes your tummy
-you eat about 3 ounces every 2-3 hours (sometimes you only eat 2 ounces and sometimes it's 4)
-you are happiest at about 4am...it makes it totally worth the loss of sleep
-you sleep best in your bouncy seat at night and in your swing during the day (hopefully I don't                                 regret this, but for now I don't even care!!)
- you hate your car seat, changing clothes and me putting headbands on you....sorry...all 3 of these are necessities...
- you don't love your pacifier, but I'm still trying to make you take it...I just KNOW you'll love it someday soon :)
- you are wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes
- you usually go to sleep around 10pm, wake up around 3 or 4 and then again around 6 or 7
- I'm trying to keep the eat, wake, sleep schedule, but you don't always follow the rules, so every day is a different and new day....and that's ok
- we usually call you Cami or Cam Cam and I'm pretty sure you love it
- your hair is a constant conversation piece...you just wouldn't be you without it and you turn heads everywhere we go!

Cami girl, your brother, mommy and daddy love you SO VERY MUCH! Can't wait for month #3!!!! Hoping for a little more sleep and smiley time!!! 

1 comment:

Taylor and Brian said...

Mary Beth,
I feel like you have the girl version of Tyler. We have dealt with colic, reflux, and gas! I am also looking forward to that 3 month mark when babies seem to get to a happier place. :) At least Camryn is taking a bottle...we have yet to master that milestone.

Taylor