Wednesday, July 18, 2012

open gym

This morning, Colby, Camryn and I went to Powerhouse Cheer and Fitness for open gym. I've been trying to go all summer and we FINALLY made it. It was SO FUN!!!! They have a huge blow up bounce house, lots of trampolines, bouncy balls, foam pit, etc. Kayla and Pierce and Liz and Mason joined us too and we ran into other friends once we got there, too!! The only downfall was that it was just an hour long...I'm pretty sure we could have stayed all day. 
Colby was fearless and diving head first into the foam pit!
 Cami and her friend, Jett
I was so surprised that she slept in her carseat for a good bit of the time that we were there. She HATES that seat, but apparently she was having sweet dreams and didn't mind it. Jett was the happiest little baby!!! His mommy assured me that after Camryn hits the 3 month mark, she'll be just as happy. :) 
 Colby and Mason are 2 peas in a pod....they had so much fun. After open gym, we had lunch with Mason and Liz at Chick-fil-A and then I introduced Colby to TCBY....YUM!!!! I am obsessed with white chocolate mousse!!!
Hoping for a repeat next Wednesday!!

No comments: