Happy 7 week birthday Camryn Elizabeth!!
This week has been the most fun because Cami is having longer periods of happy awake time. Usually for a little while in the morning and a little while in the evening. This is just the best. She laughs and smiles and "talks" to us and is just the cutest thing ever. Colby loves it to. He will ask me what she is saying....as if I can hear something that he doesn't hear...haha.
She is still waking up several times during the night which is exhausting, but she usually doesn't fight going back to sleep after a bottle, so I'm not up with her for too long. We also started feeding her with a medium size nipple instead of the slowest size, so that makes it go a little more quickly too, and hopefully prevents her from sucking in extra air. She's still eating about 3 to 3 and 1/2 ounces at a time and eats every 3 hours during the day.
She has fully moved in to 0-3 month and 3 month clothes. I haven't cleaned out her newborn drawer because I'm still in denial that she's getting so big! We weighed her on a digital scale this weekend and she was 10 and 1/2 pounds!!
It has worked out for the past few days that Camryn and Colby have taken afternoon naps at the same time, so that has been nice. I should be productive during that time, but I'm usually just ready for a break to sit in bed and watch tv for a little while....or catch up on the blog like I'm doing now. :) I'm sure by next week her schedule will be completely different, but for now I'm enjoying the hour or 2 of quiet...
I love these little munchkins!!
I think she's happy to be 7 weeks old!!! :) Now on to week 8...
No comments:
Post a Comment