Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BABY SHOWER

This past Sunday, some of our great friends (Hope, Jeffrey, Ashley, BJ, Joy, Russell, Annilyn and Jody) threw us a fabulous baby shower. There was a great turnout and we were overwhelmed by all of our friends and family who came and all of the sweet gifts for baby Colby. I'm slowly but surely finding spots for things and getting everything washed and put away. I'm getting soooooooooo anxious and excited to meet my little man. He is already loved by so many people, and we are so blessed.






4 comments:

Ashley said...

You know what YOUR job is going to be when it's my turn...Don't you? Colby better be very gentle with those fingers :)
Such a fun shower!!! Loved every minute of it.

Kim said...

Seriously the most amazing baby shower ever! Colby is so blessed to have such amazing parents! It looks like y'all are definitely nesting and getting ready for the big arrival!!! :) Ahhhh... I can't wait!

The Armstrong Family said...

Sorry I ruined the picture of Travis getting "pinned" by Annilyn. Oops! It was a great party and we had such a great time seeing you open all of the darling things for Colby. I just can't wait!

Heather B. said...

You look so beautiful in all these pictures. Definitely that glow of the last weeks! Can't wait to see him!