Everyone has been asking me if I have started "nesting" yet. I think the answer is yes....but I hope that it continues to get stronger, because I still have lots to do!
On Saturday, Travis and I were both busy trying to get things done around the house. Travis did lots of yard work, mowed the lawn, put down some sort of weed killer stuff to get ready for spring, cut back bushes, etc. He also changed out the air filter and picked up the backyard. When Travis is working outside, Buddy can hardly stand it...he whimpers and whines the entire time!
I was on a mission to organize Colby's room and put away everything from my first 2 baby showers. I had made stacks, but I really needed to go through things, organize drawers, and wash those tiny little baby clothes so that they'll be ready to go when Colby is ready to arrive!! Buddy would go back and forth between the front room to watch Travis out the window and Colby's room to sniff around and see what was new. It was a very successful day! (and that's a great feeling!!)
Can you tell that he is such a great helper??
I couldn't resist....look at all of this cute baby camo!!!!!





1 comment:
Oh sweet Buddy has no idea what's coming! What a sweet dog. So glad you are making progress and getting things done. Colby will love going home to his beautiful house on Marshall Drive!
Post a Comment