Monday, March 23, 2009

So Blessed...

It was so fun to introduce our little guy to family and friends. Here are just a few pictures of Colby meeting some of his biggest fans in the hospital during the first 48 hours after he was born.


Kristin and Dave came up from Austin to see little Colby. AND they brought me french fries and a frosty...that was the first night I was able to eat anything and the hospital food just wasn't getting me excited....thanks for saving the day guys!!

Uncle D!




Thank you Kim and Jeff for bringing Colby a Birthday cake!!!! Travis and I celebrated together that night and each had a big piece. :)


2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah for all the blog updates! You are like super mom already! We loved meeting Colby and can't wait to spend more time with him!

Jenn Pitts said...

I think Colby's the most popular little guy in town! I'm loving all of the pictures and updates...