
These are some of my favorite pictures of Colby in the hospital. Travis was SUCH a good daddy. I couldn't get out of bed until Saturday morning, so he did ALL of the diaper changes and rocking to sleep. :)


big yawn...he was so sleepy!
I was so glad Travis thought to bring these swaddling blankets up to the hospital. I never learned how to swaddle with a regular blanket...I still can't do it! I like the easy Velcro ones!!
I think they were waiting for his eyes to open...or for him to do something fun...
this is not our happiest face....haha...we were taking a picture because this was the day we were going home!! None of his clothes fit, so we just had to find one of the smallest onesies that we had that was cute. :)

Lovin' my little bean




2 comments:
those first days are the BEST! crazy, but so fun! I can remember nursing Reese in the wee hours of the night just saying to myself "I am sooo tired" But then, those moments were the best moments, just him and I. Enjoy them...because YES, they do start sleeping thru the night, as crazy as it sounds and you wont have those moments, just yall two. You look beautiful and Colby is a little heartbreaker! Cant wait to meet him!
I LOVE Colby's little feet at the top! How precious is that... They're so tiny!!
Post a Comment