
Name brand formula vs. generic formula. What is the difference?? As I was paying $22 for a can of formula that will only last a week or two, I noticed that the Target brand was half the price of Enfamil!! That is CRAZY! Kayla had mentioned to me that her sister compared the two and everything in them is the same. I have googled it several times and really can't find anything negative about buying the Target brand...people love it! This is so frustrating to me because I don't want to do anything that could have a negative effect on my precious baby, but at the same time, why am I paying double the amount of money if it's the exact same thing?? I'm going to keep researching and pondering this...but it's looking like we may be saving quite a bit of money in the near future...whoo hoo!!! (Dave would be proud!)

2 comments:
MaryBeth- You really dont know me but I love your blog!!! We do have alot of the same friend though!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have already donea ll the resurch on this as well, I felt the same way you did. In contacting companys I found out that Enfamil makes the Target brand, and Similac makes the Walmart brand. My daughter was on Similac Sensitive, adn we uses the Walmart sensitive brand and she did fine. It was 24 a can vs. 11 a can. If you want somemore information email me and I can tell you!!! Hope this helps some!!!! barnett619@aol.com
I used the Target brand for both my children and LOVED it and so did they! I just slowly weaned them off what they were eating at the time and it went off without a hitch! I say switch! You will not be sorry and your pocket book will thanks you!
Post a Comment