What a great weekend! We have thrown Colby completely off any kind of schedule that he had by keeping him up until midnight both nights, but I guess we're just teaching him to be flexible. That makes us good parents, right?? :)
Friday night we went to a baby shower for Jennifer and Taylor out at their new house. There were tons of people there, and baby Evan got some great gifts. We had lots of fun and can't wait to meet that little boy!!
We spent the day swimming at the Schneider's house on Saturday. Colby did great. He hung out in the water under an umbrella for awhile and even took a little nap on our beach towels. I'm thankful for such a great baby. Joy said that she thinks Colby is ready to play in his "jump-a-roo" to strenghten all of his muscles, so that will be my goal next week. What a big boy!!
Saturday night we went to a little shindig at Kayla and Levi's new house. So fun!!! The food was ridiculously amazing...homemeade milky way ice cream...come on!! That should be a CRIME!! (and the cream cheese cookies put me over the edge, but they were sooooo good!! haha) Happy Birthday America! So glad we could celebrate with great friends!!
Colby talking with Kim
Sally and precious 2 week old Jenna Mae
nap time!! :)






1 comment:
WOW! Colby has gotten so big! As far as the jump-a-roo, I would wait until he is about 5-6 months old. It is pretty jarring to their little bodies once they get going. I would start him off in the exersaucer first. Even though we don't really know each other, if you don't have an exersaucer I have one that you could borrow if you want! My kids both LOVED it! It is all about nursery rhymes!
It is amazing how fast they grow!
Post a Comment