Monday, July 27, 2009

Travis the Baby Whisperer

Thursday night was family night for the Anthonys and the Stahls. After a fun dinner at Cheeves, we headed to the Stahls to hang out (thanks to Chandler's invitation.) I decided that we needed a side by side picture of Reagan and Colby to compare their size. Reagan was born about 3 months before Colby. When Colby was born, I remember that I couldn't imagine him ever being as big as she was (and she was only 3 months old at that time!!) Now, Colby is just about the same size as her!! As you can see from the pictures, I think that Reagan is still longer than Colby is, but he is definitely catching up to her otherwise. :) She is such a little rolly polly, crawling all over the place and grabbing for everything and everyone! Too fun!!
look how much longer Reagan's legs are!!

Such happy little babies...I can't wait to watch them grow over the next few years...

No comments: