I'm not sure if Colby is having a growth spurt or what, but he cannot get enough to eat! We've started giving him more at each feeding, but sometimes he's still hungry just a few hours later. I had heard that babies can start eating rice cereal between feedings, so last week we did it! We sat him up in the Bumbo seat, put a bib on him and fed him rice cereal with a spoon. He wasn't a huge fan, but it's a start. (and I'm not sure that it really helped with the constant hunger, but it was still fun!) I think he still has a few weeks before he is really sitting up straight without leaning to the side, but this is good practice in the Bumbo seat. I can't wait to put him in an excersaucer!!! :) Go Colby, Go!!
not so sure about this mom!



No comments:
Post a Comment