and in with the new!! I am pretty much done with Jon and Kate which truly breaks my heart because I LOVED watching those precious little babies run around and say the funniest things. I even loved watching crazy Kate do her best to keep things in order. I'm not gonna lie...if I had 8 kids running around, I think I would be a crazy lady too!!!! I'm very, very sad for those kids, but that's not what this post is about!
I have found a NEW chaotic family of multiples show!! It's called raising sextuplets. New episodes are on Thursday nights at 9 on WE. It's pretty hillarious, and although the parents have different parenting styles, they seem to mesh a little better than Jon and Kate did. She actually listens to him instead of telling him to be quiet, they both work (crazy!!), and they're really into family traditions and making memories for their kids. I just love it. I hope that I do not ruin their family by watching their show...they're precious!!

1 comment:
i think i saw a special about this family when they first had the sextuplets, but i didn't know it was a series! thanks for the info... this will make it much easier to quit my jon and kate addiction! :)
Post a Comment