Saturday, July 4, 2009

I love mommy and mommy loves me!


I love this little onesie, but I think today may have been the last day my little man can wear it! haha...it's getting pretty tight, but I was determined to get one more wear out of it. I am soooooooo loving being at home with Colby this summer. He is getting so interactive and fun. He is SLEEPING for 9-10 hours at night, and he's actually happy when I go in and get him out of his crib now. (instead of screaming for food) He loves laying on the floor and watching me make goofy faces at him, or watching TV, or playing with his little activity gym. He's really starting to focus on toys and rings, and he will try and try and try to steady his little arms to reach and grab them. He's doing so good!! This week I think he is realizing that if he pulls the rings in his play gym, the music will play, so that keeps him busy playing independently which is nice for me and good for him. I'm so thankful for this little guy...what a blessing!!

focusing on those rings

way to go Colby!

played so hard he fell asleep!! (this is a first! haha)

No comments: