We've been so lucky to have 2 family dates with the Stahls recently. We just love the 4 of them to pieces and enjoy our time with them so much! (even though it seems like they're almost always out of town...) Colby and Reagan are only 3 months apart, and Dan is a 5th year orthopedic resident at Scott and White, so he and Trav always have tons to talk about and catch up on.
The last week of school, they invited us over for dinner at their house. Chana cooked baked okra and shrimp ka-bobs AND since she knew that I probably wouldn't eat any of that, she had a hamburger for me to eat!! Love her!! (one day I will post a list of foods that I eat for all of you inquiring minds....it will all fit in one short post, I promise)
Then Sunday, after church, they invited us to the Wildflower country club for lunch. It was yummy....the best part was that they serve $1 mimosas and bloody marys on Sundays!! What a deal!
After lunch, the boys took the kiddos for a golf cart ride. Even though they were only gone for about 15 minutes, they were dripping with sweat when they returned! Colby had been stripped of his overalls and he was a sticky sweaty mess! They had a great time, but I'm thinking maybe that will be more of a fun adventure in the fall. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment