We were so lucky this past weekend to be invited to the BEACH for a Memorial Day getaway. It was perfect timing since Travis had his last test the day that we left, and I only had a few more days of school left when we got back.
Colby split the weekend time with grandparents (Erika went back to London on Sunday, so he got to spend some extra time with her too) THANK YOU MOM, DAD, KATHY and RICK!!!! Hope even left her sweet baby boy, Rhett, for the first time.
It was a super relaxing and fun weekend with friends. I love these girls and guys!!!!
the first day, the guys fished, and the girls headed to the beach by ourselves....which was fine except for the tent. We got it up, but couldn't get it back down, so the guys had to go get it later that night!!
Hope, Dee and Me soakin up the sun
my twinsies!! (Some guy thought I was their OLDER sister....what?!?)
I love this picture...lots of laughter!!
Allyson (pregnant with baby BOY due in October....they shared the big BLUE news with us while we were down there), Ashley and me
Girls- ready to go on day 2

me and my hunky husband

Trav, Jeffrey and BJ
Can you tell Trav was done with pictures? :) or maybe he was just growling at me...quite possible

Holly and Rusty

Brad and JD

GIRLS!!!
On another note, THANK YOU to all who have served in the past, present and future (and thank you to the military families for serving back at home). You have given us so many freedoms that we take for granted daily, and we are so thankful to you. I know that I am so proud of my grandpas for serving in the military, and for teaching us the importance of respect for our country. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!






1 comment:
Looks like fun! I'm ready for the beach!!
Post a Comment