Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. HB Macey!!! (Part 1)

Due to lack of blogging time, I'm not going to be able to post all 190 pictures that I took at HB and Lynnsay's beautiful wedding and reception. :)
It was a GREAT time. The wedding was at a small church in Seaton, Tx, and then the reception was at Sefcik Hall- SO FUN!! (definitely brought back a few Sr. Guys 2000 memories.....cannot believe that was TEN years ago?!?!!!!...that was the day that I got my little red mustang :))
It's always good to see family and friends, and to gather for a special occasion like this one. We're so happy for Lynnsay and HB!!! (and sad they'll be moving to Lubbock in July...but excited for their new journey)

one of the best parts of the weekend was having my little brother come stay with us!
AND meeting his sweet girlfriend, Elyse
These 2 are the most precious things in the world. :)
Trav and Jackson had fun entertaining each other
3 Macey Grandboys
me and Britt
Zinsmeyer girls (only a few of them...we'll get to spend lots more time with them at the Frio River in a few weeks for ZMZ family ranch camp!! AND we get to meet the Henne twins- so excited!!)

Terry, Charlie, Tony and my dad catchin up...and staying far away from the dance floor
Sweet baby Julia. She's just a few months younger than Colby and she's a doll!!
Mother and Sisters of the groom- I was lovin' the pink!!
Mrs. HB Macey

No comments: