I have a serious love/hate relationship with football season. I REALLY do love this time of year....eventually...maybe...it will cool off, leaves will change, fall decor comes out, I love high school football games, I love homecoming, I love the atmosphere at college games, the friendly trashtalking on facebook, and I enjoy watching an occasional college game on TV if I know who to cheer for.
The hate part comes out when all of the TVs in our house are showing football games 24/7 all weekend AND Monday nights. I do not enjoy watching games when I have never even heard of the teams, and I do not enjoy watching NFL games at all. I'm sorry for whatever feelings I have hurt, but the truth must be told.
One thing I DO love about football season is this little man in his game day attire. Colby was already dressed for the day, but his daddy insisted that he wear something burt orange today. And check out this adorable little chair that Whitney gave Colby for his birthday! He loves it and he feels like a real little person....it even has a cup holder and he puts his sippy cup in it...so cute!!
"shhhhhh mom! The game is on!"
Our great friend Brad came over to pick up Trav for another friend's bachelor party. He hung out for a little while before they left and I couldn't resist a picture of all three of them in their Longhorn shirts. (Brad and Dee actually gave Colby his Longhorn jersey last year during football season!)
I guess for now I just have to deal with the fact that football has taken over our house. Not to get ahead of myself, but I'm feeling more and more like I need a little girl to even out our family a little more. I need someone on my side!! :)







1 comment:
Yes, I understand your football season woes ;) Now it's time to dress him in some GREEN & GOLD!!!
Post a Comment