Friday, October 8, 2010

Tractor!

....one of Colby's most repeated words right now...

Across from our subdivision, they are building a new road and a new Belton middle school. Due to all of this construction, there are always tons of tractors on our way home. Every day I slow down so that Colby can get a good look at his beloved "tractor, tractor, tractors!" When we get past them, he will start saying "Bye Bye Tractor! Bye Bye! Bye Bye Tractor!" haha....one day he even added "wuuub you!"

What a JOY!!

This morning, Colby strolled with my mom and her walking buddy, Sharon Schneider. They walk every morning at Sharon's house, but usually they walk before Colby comes over. This morning, I took Colby to my mom's earlier than normal, so he got to go along, and I'm glad he did! At Sharon's house there was a TRACTOR!!! Mom wanted him to sit in the little scooper part for a picture to send me, but this was the best she could do. :)

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Sharon will love that she made the blog!!!