We couldn't wait to get this sweet girl home to settle in to some sort of new "normal." I was a little nervous about leaving the sweet nurses who were there any time we needed them for pain meds, ice packs, taking Camryn in the middle of the night to sleep in the nursery, bringing water and juice at all hours of the day, etc. They were so great! But I was so excited to start our new life at home with Camryn.
This gown is so special. It has been worn by many members of my mom's side of the family. My grandmother wore it, my mom wore it and I wore it! Most recently, sweet baby Macey wore it home from the hospital, too. It's beautiful and was perfect to bring her home in.
Mimsy made this sweet little bear for Cami (well, she didn't actually make the bear, but she did cross-stitch her name on it) SO CUTE!!
Here we go!
Later that afternoon, Brittany and Andrew came to meet baby Cami (and Lisa came to see her again) I was actually asleep the entire time they were at our house....oops- sorry guys!
Sweet Liz had taken Colby home from school that day to play and nap and eat dinner. I was SO THANKFUL to know that he was having fun and in good hands.
This is not the most glamorous picture of me, but it was the sweetest moment. Colby asked if I could read him a book in my bed. He wanted to snuggle right up next to his baby sister to love on her and teach her about trucks. :)
Welcome Home Baby Girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment