After recess, they had me close my eyes and they led me into the classroom and shouted SURPRISE! There were pink plates and napkins and cupcakes and lots of pink gifts. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of the mommies who helped put this together and make my last Friday with my kiddos extra special!
adorable card from Anna!!
(Welcome to Earth! So have a great birth! :))
I'm definitely going to miss this guys, but I'm excited to be leaving them in good hands with Colleen!!
I got home to find that Camryn's wall decal had arrived!!! It took us a little longer than we anticipated to get it put up last night, but thankfully my husband can be pretty patient if he needs to be. :) He very carefully peeled back the backing making sure every part of the decal was sticking to the wall. I LOVE IT and it totally completes the room.
Ok sweet Camryn....only one more week (hopefully) at the most! We are ready for you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment