One year when Travis and I were dating, we went on a date to the Central Texas Air Show at the Temple airport. I knew that Travis LOVED airplanes, but I didn't truly know the extent of his obsession until that day. He stood in line with 5 year old little boys....more excited than they were to see the insides of the planes. He wanted to crawl inside EVERY plane and see them all fly. It was pretty cute.
I knew when we had a little boy, the air show would be an annual event that they could enjoy together, and luckily, Colby shares his daddy's love for planes.
Today they went to their first of many air shows together. I think they were both in heaven, and mommy enjoyed a few hours "off duty." :)
future pilot?
I love daddy and Colby days!!! Colby is a lucky little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment