Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I'm so thankful for this little guy who made me a mommy 3 years ago. Although I thought that I would be a mommy of 2 in time for mother's day this year, it was wonderful to soak up my last weekend with just Colby. 
 Colby made me a very special card at school...if you can't read that first one, it says 
"She is as pretty as...Superman" :)
 Sunday morning daddy and Colby surprised me with a delicious breakfast in bed and a beautiful baby girl Pandora charm for my bracelet. I was on cloud nine and loved being spoiled by my boys. 
Colby, no matter how our family changes, you will always be my first, my oldest and the one who made me a mommy. I love you more than you will ever know....more than cars and trucks and even choo-choo trains!! 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Now you made ME tear up!!