Once a month, some "teacher friends" get together for a fun night of wine and relaxing and catching up on everything that is going on. We used to play BUNKO (so fun!), but now we don't really play anymore, so we just call it "fake BUNKO".
Last night, the fake Bunko group decided to have a surprise Mimsy shower for my mom! (Mimsy is what she wants Colby to call her...we'll see how cooperative he is) It was so fun to see my mom's face when she found out and to watch her open all of the fun baby things for her house.
"What happens at grandma's stays at grandma's!"
trying to figure out what the "flippers" are for
me and Mimsy
me and Melissa....I really think she just wanted to take a picture with me to make her look skinny! It seems like everyone wants to take pictures with me these days!! Geeze....haha :)





3 comments:
That is such a cute idea! I bet your mom loved it!! And I love the name Mimsy... =)
I hadn't heard "Mimsy" for your mom yet. I love it! She is going to be the best grandmother.
How fun for your Mom! Trust me, he will call her Mimsy if you just teach him that. My Mom is Mimi and I was so afraid my kids would call her something different. But they caught on really well and now they can't say her name enough!
I can't wait to see Colby!
Post a Comment