Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 month stats

I have to start out by saying that Colby's 4 month appt was scheduled during our Destin trip. When I called to reschedule, they couldn't get us in until August....soooo....yesterday Colby had his 4 month check up...but he's almost 5 months old...this is driving me crazy, because I can't really compare his stats to anyone else's because he's 5 months old!! I just need to get over it...it doesn't even matter...why do things like this even bother me???

Ok, enough of that....yay for our growing boy!!
Weight- 17 pounds 2 ounces
Length- 25 3/4 in

Both of these were around the 75th percentile, so I'm more than happy with that. Dr. said that he can start eating rice cereal (which we've already started) and fruits and veggies. Of course he said to start with vegetables and only feed one type at a time for 3 days each to make sure we catch any allergies. How exciting!! We may be making a trip to Target today for some baby veggies. Colby loves sitting in his high chair and eating rice cereal, so I can't wait to see how he reacts to "real" food!! Pictures to come, I'm sure...

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

What a big healthy boy. Can't wai too see him eat baby food :)