Sunday, August 16, 2009

Supper Club

This summer has been so crazy busy, but it's been nice to get together with some of our supper club friends for last minute dinners, birthdays and baby celebrations. Last Sunday we got together for Jeff's birthday at BJ's, and then Thursday night we had an official supper club night out at the Oscar Store. It was great! I hadn't been out there yet, but I think it's going to be one of my new favorites. It's such a laid back atmosphere with delicious food (especially the french fries). There wasn't a band there on Thursday, but I think there usually will be on Friday and Saturday nights. It's a fun spot, and I can't wait to go back!

Happy Birthday Jeff!!
Oscar Store
ps...we're expecting 2 new supper club babies VERY soon!! Mallory Weber will be here any day now, and Colton Brooks Johnson will be here in the next month. :) We can't wait!!!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

I am so impressed with all of your blogging and love these pictures. The Oscar Store was fun and we loved seeing you. Up next, play date for Colby and Jenna???