Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Strawberry Rash and bath


No! This is not really a rash, but doesn't it look like it?!? haha...we've discovered the mesh chew thingy, and it's been our "secret weapon" over the past week. Colby is SO inquisitive and curious. Anything new is like a "task" for him to figure out or conquer. The first few nights we put crushed ice into the mesh pouch, and then we tried frozen strawberries! (haven't I already posted something about this? It violates the one food at a time rule, but it's all good!)

Anyway- it's soooooooooo messy, but he loves to be stripped down naked anyway, so I just laid him down on a towel and let him go to town. Afterwards it looked like he was covered in a nasty rash!!!!! It was pretty funny. Since Trav was going to be up at the library late studying, Colby got to have bath time with mommy. He was sooooo good (thank goodness! I don't know how these single parents do it- my heart goes out to you!!!)

I can't wait to try more fruits and veggies in the chewy thing, but for now- YAY for STRAWBERRIES!

ps...have you ever tried to move pictures around and it won't let you?!? I've played with this post for WAY too long and I cannot get the pictures where I want them!!! Anyway...2 are rashy and two are all clean!!! :)

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Good job of cropping on that first picture!!!!