I am so proud of Travis!!! He has worked extremely hard over the past year studying for his MCAT, applying for schools, interviewing and waiting. It's finally time for the next step...actually starting medical school. This past weekend we attended Travis' white coat ceremony...this basically symbolizes that he is beginning his medical journey. It was wonderful!! I even attended the parent meeting before the ceremony began!! haha...I guess I qualify as his "parent" right now....I'm not sure if I want to be responsible for that, but it was actually a really neat meeting and made me super proud. They reminded us that they had over 2,500 applications for this class, and they very carefully chose about 150 students. It has been so clear that this is God's plan for our family...I know it's going to be far from easy, but I also know that it's going to be a great ride!!
Yay Trav!!!
this was Travis coming into the ceremony...haha...I'd say he was excited
Colbster afterwards....he only made it about 10 minutes before my parents took shifts taking him out in the hall...he was practicing taking his pacifier out and putting it back in!! (too bad he's much better at taking it out than putting it in)
Cutest picture ever of Colby Lee!! :) Love this little fam...
Anthony Family
Streater Family
Uncle Dougie met us for lunch at Abuelo's- yum!!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness... yay for Travis! That is so exciting and I'm so glad the Med School adventure is officially on its way!
Congrats Travis - we are SO proud of you and excited for your new journey!!!
And that is a gorgeous family pic of the Anthonys - we love you guys!
Post a Comment