Thursday, February 5, 2009

32 weeks...and 25 years...

Today is the end of week 32! We had an appointment with Dr. Green yesterday, and everything was great. Weight, heartbeat, tummy measurement, everything was "perfect." (my favorite word to hear her say)
My principal started asking me about maternity leave today, and she wanted to know the estimated dates that I will be gone. I can't believe we're already putting that on the calendar! I kind of freaked out at first....how am I supposed to know when I will have to start taking time off work? and how do I know when I'll be ready to come back? Luckily, when I do come back, summer will be literally right around the corner, so I know that I will survive....
Nursery News: Travis finished painting the chair rail, so next is the chocolate brown paint on the bottom half of the room...I think he's going to start tonight- I can't wait to see it!! Maybe we'll be able to move in the furniture this weekend...very exciting.
Oh, and thank you to EVERYONE for all of the birthday wishes yesterday- you all made my day! I can't believe I'm a quarter of a century old...but I'm sure there's a plus side to that. :) One of my classroom moms made a cookie cake for me so that my class could celebrate- it was so fun!! And Travis topped it all off by bringing home ICE CREAM!!!!! It was a great birthday!!

No comments: