Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cookie Baking Extravaganza 2009!!


Last Christmas, BJ, Ashley, Travis and I had our first annual cookie baking extravaganza. We baked and decorated tons of Christmas cookies and had such a blast!! This year, Christmas was just too busy and crazy, and we never got around to having our 2nd annual extravaganza. Ashley and I decided that Valentine's Day would be a great time for cookies, so Monday night was the night! It was perfect- cookies, icing, pizza, catching up with Ashley, and the Bachelor!! I'm not going to lie, my feet hurt like crazy from standing up all day, but it was well worth it. :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love baking cookies with you Marybeth. I'm secretly going to take decorating lessons so next extravaganza mine will look as good as yours :) I've had one every morning for breakfast..how about you? XO

The Armstrong Family said...

What fun. You girls are so fun!

Jenn Pitts said...

Wow, I'm really impressed with your cookie decorating skills! Do you give lessons? They look really yummy too!