with Liz and Whit (Whitney was very excited that we were making her look so skinny)

loved this....it's a "wheel of responsibility" to see who is on duty- mom or dad
I can't wait for Colby to wear this polo baseball cap!!! (he also got a matching green Polo onesie and socks!)

Little Giraffe camo lovey- it is SO cute and SO soft!!
my auntie debbie made adorable burp cloths with Colby's name on them!
These were just a few of the cute gifts!! The hostesses gave Colby a highchair that has so many features I will probably never figure them all out, but I'm working on it! He also got a bouncer, a jumpy entertainer, bibs, cute outfits, socks and shoes, picture frames, bumbo seat, cradle swing, musical table, car seat base for daddy's car, UT outfits (and Baylor thanks to Whit!!), pee pee teepees :), books, blankets, and I feel like I could go on and on....I can't wait to get home today to start organizing everything!!! Baby things are SO FUN!!!
There was a special gift that I had strict instructions for Travis to open when I got home. Thank you Trent Street for making his day!!



No comments:
Post a Comment