Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quick update...

Went to see the doctor today. She said everything was normal, and that was about it...we will go March 4th, and she will start to check and see if I have dilated and all of that fun stuff every week from then until Colby makes his big debut! I guess we're just playing the waiting game now....6 weeks is a long time to wait! I need some action here!!

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

Yay for progress! I was just wondering when your next appointment was. Keep us updated!

Heather B. said...

Glad to hear that everything is going great! Just pray that Dr. Greene won't make you go past your due date. She is known for that! She made me wait 9 extra days when I had my son! You might have to beg!!! Hope your next appt is just as perfect as this one!