Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Baby Room

Travis has done a beautiful job on the nursery. He officially finished painting the walls, put the crib together and moved in all of the furniture this weekend. It's gorgeous and adorable and I just love it!!! It's perfect! Travis also ordered wall letters (yet another one of his surprises) that should be here soon. Now we're just waiting on the baby. :)






5 comments:

Kim said...

Ahhhhh- it looks SO good! I've been dying to see pics... y'all did such a wonderful job and I know Colby will love his room! :)

Rachel said...

It looks fabulous! I am so proud of Travis!!!

Ashley said...

Like Travis said.. this is my favorite room in the house :) I can't wait for your letters to arrive!

The Armstrong Family said...

What a fabulous room! Colby is one lucky little boy...and Buddy looks like he is right at home, too! I bet he is going to be protective of his brother :) It is perfect and I can't wait to meet him.

Jenn Pitts said...

I LOVE the nursery!! You guys did a great job - that is the cutest bedding ever!