35 down...5 to go! We are so excited about Colby's big debut- it can not come fast enough. I'm feeling pretty great...a few aches and pains, but overall I'm very happy with how everything is progressing. I seriously am getting bigger and bigger by the day, and sometimes my stomach is lopsided because of how he is laying and pushing around in there...it's pretty crazy. I can't wait until next week when Dr. Green starts checking for progress. I hope she will be able to tell me where his head and back and feet are so that I can get a feel for where he is positioned. I have no clue right now!!
Travis set up Colby's swing in the living room a few nights ago and we decided to leave it out so that Buddy could get used to it being in there. I think he likes it...

6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL picture! I know you are so excited to meet Colby, as are we. We will certainly be praying for the next five weeks and beyond :)
By the way...It love that it looks like you are posing like the girl on TV in this picture. Such a supermodel!
The craziest thing to think about is that if Colby was like Reese, he came 2 weeks early, so you could have less than 5 weeks!! Not to scare ya! :) I bet you are sooo excited. It is so fun...get ready for the time of your life!
Have I told you that you are like the hottest pregnant woman ever?! We need to get you hooked up with some modeling gigs mama!!
We are SO excited for Colby's arrival!!
Such a great picture! You are beautiful! As for his head or feet, where ever you feel the most kicking is general where his feet will be. Hopefully you feel lots of kicking up towards your ribs!
5 weeks - I can't believe it!!! That's so soon!! And like everyone said, you look gorgeous!!! I'm dying to meet the little guy!
Ok, this is funny. You ARE posing like the chick on TV. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment