

June 17th was our 3rd wedding anniversary. It's been such a wonderful 3 years, and I was so looking forward to celebrating on Friday just the 2 of us. The plan was to go down to Austin to bowl or see a movie or something fun just to get out of town and then head back to Salado and eat dinner at the Range.
On the way to Austin, Trav handed me a box and told me it was my first gift. I looked at it and saw the return address said "Cory McElroy." I almost started crying I was so excited- I knew it was our wedding video!!!!!!!!! It has taken 3 years for us to get it, but I'm so happy to have it now!!!!! It was a wonderful surprise. Little did I know, that wasn't it...we weren't going bowling or to see a movie or to eat in Salado. Travis had planned a day and night out in Austin. We laid out by the pool all day at the Hyatt on Town Lake (yes, he packed my swimsuit for me, along with my chi and hairspray...haha), took a nap and then got ready for dinner. We had reservations at a delicious little restaurant called South Congress Cafe. Everything was amazing!!!! We had the best drinks (who knew they made dragonfruit Bacardi?!?) and the dinner and dessert were very yummy too. Next we headed down town and watched the UT baseball game at a fun place called Max's Wine Dive. THANK YOU Travis for planning such a fun surprise. It was a much needed trip away together!! :) xoxo
about to head down to the pool....check out the incredible view of downtown from our room!!
at the South Congress Cafe
LOVE YOU TRAV!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

2 comments:
So...we love South Congress Cafe and Max's Wine Dive is supposed to be great! We almost checked it out last week. Great choices Travis!
Congrats on 3 years!
Way to go Travis!! And I'm SO excited that you finally got your wedding video - YAY!!!
Post a Comment