Jenna Mae is finally here!!!
Friday June 19th at 6:43am
7 pounds 5 ounces
18" long
Congrats Lee and Sally- she is a BEAUTIFUL blessing!! (even if she does have Lee's nose...haha) You 2 are going to be amazing parents, and we are just so happy for you! We are looking forward to watching Jenna and Colby grow up together. How fun!!

Colby loves little Jenna
I love this precious picture!!
I can't wait to have a little pink around our house (well...let me rephrase that...I CAN wait and I WILL be waiting for awhile!! Thank goodness I can play with Jenna until then)
Lee is such a great daddy. He even fed our baby while we were over there!! :)







2 comments:
Colby and Jenna look so cute together! Those are two beautiful families standing together. So fun!
Happy Fathers' Day Travis and Lee! I can't believe how big Colby looks next to Jenna!! He is growing so much!
Post a Comment