Monday, June 8, 2009

WILD thing!


Check out this hair!!! I don't even feel like this picture truly does the hair justice...haha.

I keep waiting for this long dark hair to fall out like everyone said it would, but it's definitely not happening yet!! I am just dying to take him in to get it cut, but apparently I'm the only one who thinks that is a good idea. :) Oh well...for now Colby's just going to be a WILD man!!

3 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad its not falling out. It gives him so much personality!

the rosenbaums said...

that hair is the BEST!!! Reese had dark hair and now he is a blondie!! WAHOO!!! I like Colby's hair...PRECIOUS!

Unknown said...

Your little man is so adorable! I bet you are having a blast hanging out with him this summer! He seems like such a happy baby...and you and Travis are clearly wonderful parents! We can't wait to meet Colby one day!