I love morning shows!! You can learn so many interesting things...
This week on Regis and Kelly I learned about keeping kids safe in the summertime
UNSAFE
-putting sunscreen on babies younger than 6 months (they should be in the sun much at all...oops!)
-taking babies out on a boat...they should not be on a boat until they can wear a life jacket (ok, that one was kind of obvious)
-to swab kids ears after they swim or take a bath (leave their ears alone! they say...the wax is good for them and you only shove stuff deeper in there when you swab them...not good)
SAFE
- letting kids play in public sandboxes (as long as you check it out for glass and dog poop first)
-to swim right after you eat
- picking noses
- eating it (EW! haha...but they did say that!!)
Thank you Regis and Kelly for helping me be a more responsible summertime parent!! :) (I think I still have alot to learn...)
No comments:
Post a Comment