Here is my best attempt at narrowing down 200 pictures to just a few that are "blog worthy". It was a beautiful day, the colors were insanely gorgeous, food was delicious, everything was perfect, and I am sooooo happy for the new Mr. and Mrs. Austin Brent!!


Haley was such a beautiful bride!!!
I LOVE this picture....how do I crop out the crazy photographer in the background?!?
Me and Britt doing our bridesmaid thing
Jackson was sO ADoRAbLE!!! I love this picture. :)
Haley with her sweet mom and dad right before the ceremony
Well, Colby did not make it through the ceremony. Apparently he lasted about 5 minutes before he started getting fussy. Travis took him outside and Mary Nash Walker came to the rescue to relieve him so that he didn't have to miss the wedding. Thanks Mary Nash! We had to wake him up afterwards to take pictures. He was in the zone...so no smiles, but at least he wasn't crying!!
our fam- Colby wore an outfit that my mom made for my little brother when he was a baby :)
Uncle Doug and Colby
Travis dropped Colby off at his parents house on the way to the reception, so we got to stay up late without worrying about our little Colby. Thanks Anthonys!!
The beautiful new Brent family!!
Doug, Shelly, Trav and me
Thank goodness they ordered super long sparklers. I was afraid mine would burn out before Haley and Austin came through, but sure enough, that thing just sparkled away!!
BYE!!! (off to the Bahamas for their honeymoon)
Trav and me with Brittany and her cute boyfriend, Andrew :)
What a fun night!!!!
Who's next?!?















1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! You all look beautiful - and the flowers were gorgeous too!!
Post a Comment