Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lovey

We LOVE our lovies. Now that Colby is starting to grab a little bit, I decided to start sticking a lovey right next to him while I feed, put him in his swing, lay him on the carpet and put him to sleep. He LOVES it!!! He grabs it, puts it in his mouth, sucks on it, rubs his face in it and just loves it. I think it really helps him to sooth himself to sleep. It is something familiar that helps him to feel calm and content. YAY for lovies!!! (I think I need to try switching them out so that he loves them all...)
he almost rolled over today!!
sitting in his bumbo seat like a big boy!!
just chillin...
Here is a sweet video of Colby loving his lovey...and starting to roll!! :)
PS...I am enjoying being at home with Colby so much now that school is out!!! YAY for SUMMER!!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

He is just so precious...and growing so fast!