Saturday, June 27, 2009

MED SCHOOL!!!

WOW- it's really about to happen!!! Travis got a big packet of medical school info in the mail yesterday, and it's so exciting!!! He basically has 2 weeks left of work. Then we'll be in Destin for a week, and then there's just one more week between Travis and med school. I can't believe it's time to get this whole thing started. Travis is so excited, so I am so excited for him! I know he is going to do so well, and he will be an amazing doctor...it's his passion, and he is extremely motivated.
Orientation is the last week of July, and his first day of class is August 3rd. :) Go Trav Go!!!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Travis will be a wonderful doctor! We are so proud of him.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! It is such an amazing journey and at the end you will say, "we made it through med school!!" Travis is going to do great!