Friday, December 11, 2009

Where's Elroy?

You won't believe this, but Santa has sent an elf to watch over my class!! Apparently Elroy the Elf has finished all of his work for the season, so Santa is letting him vacation in our class and watch over us to see if we're being naughty or nice. Every morning we find him in a different place, and he always leaves us a surprise...sometimes good and sometimes bad. I love this magical time of year in the classroom. (ok...if you would have talked to me at about 2:00 this afternoon, I would have had a different story!!!) I do love seeing the kids faces light up each morning!!! These are the moments that remind me why I'm here. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Beth I love Elroy!!! We have one at our house, and he is the greatest thing ever. Even with a 20 month old he still works!!!!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

I just love all the new posts and precious pictures! ...and if I was a student in your class, I would be so excited about Elroy :)